Sunday, October 12, 2008

Three more links fixed :)




Here are three more for you.I fixed the links on this post..the links aren't working YET for them on their regular posts.That will be corrected shortly.:) I am soo glad you were able to get the ones from yesterday.Hope you will enjoy them.

Thank you all so much for the wonderful comments you have left for me.I really do appreciate it sooo much.You are most welcome.:)

I also wanted to thank those of you who have offered a CT position to me.There have been a few of you and I have had to turn you down.:( Mainly ..because I don't want to have an obligation and time limits on the designs I do. I am soo busy just trying to keep up with the things I already have going.It is such an honor to be asked and I thank you so much for offering the position to me.How sweet!:)

Here are the links in the order from top to bottom:

Letter to Santa:
  • dwnldlink


  • Swirly Designs:
  • dwnldlink


  • Cloth Swirls:
  • dwnldlink
  • 1 comment:

    Robbi1 said...

    What cute doodles! Thanks for stoppin bye....dont get many visitors:( and thanks for your encourement, tomorrow will be another day and we are going to go to Laughlin and do some gambling, shopping and go to the movies to keep our minds busy.
    Love all your goodies on your blog, Ive been so out of touch, Im sorry! Busy life and I forget about the blog, glad you liked my qp's and layouts with Jenns Kits!
    Well, off to pack again...Big Bear Hugs Back Atcha :) Muwah!