Wednesday, October 01, 2008

I got an Award!! :)

I got an Award from my friend
  • Helen
  • . How sweet! Thank you sooo much Helen for thinking of me.I am so honored that you would add me to your list of blogs that you love.:)


    Now, the rules state that

    1. The winner can put the logo on her blog
    2. Link the person you received your award from.
    3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
    4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
    5. Leave a message on the blogs you’ve nominated.

    Here are the ones I am choosing for my seven.Again in alpha order:)I have more friends who's blogs I love...in my sidebar.:)
  • Barb

  • Deb

  • Lori

  • Kyra

  • LindaW

  • Marlene

  • Melissa
  • 5 comments:

    Mrs. Miles said...

    I'm BLUSHING here, you are too sweet. Arghhh - I will try my best to not let you down. Alas, I'll prolly fail ya, but I DO know how much you wuv my blog, for I know how much yours is special to me.

    ohhh - I want to go to Shogun now too. That looks like a neat place to eat. You've certainly been a busy girl!

    I got all snarfled up yesterday - I think it was an allergy thing, just don't know what set it off.

    What was your favorite thing at the restaurant?

    have a FAB-O {Amy W's word} day!

    love,
    Barb

    Mrs. Miles said...

    I'm Back!

    Just stopped in to say hi and wish you a happy day my friend!

    muah!

    Barbs

    melissa said...

    congrats on the award sweetie .. thanks for passing it along to me also.
    hugs, Melissa

    Suzi said...

    Congratulations, Val :) You deserve it! (((HUGS))) Suzi

    Helen said...

    you do deserve it thanks for all the wonderfull QP i have got from you. helen. and thanks for the kind words and calling me friend. i call you friend also.