Friday, October 10, 2008

Christy and me at Ga.Aquarium


Have you ever just been sitting there or walking through the house and an idea for a layout came to your mind? That happened to me.:) I just had to sit down and make it happen.hehe I have been wanting to do a layout with this pic of Christy and me. We were at the Georgia Aquarium and so tired we sat on a bench to rest.Christy held her camera up...facing us and took this pic.I love it! I was tired and sweaty and wearing my reading glasses so I could see to take pics with my own camera when she took it. I thought the idea of seeing the camera in the layout from someone looking through it was a cool idea. :) I am really happy with the way it turned out. I made the background pic of us a little transparent because I wanted the camera and pic inside to be the focal points. I did add a spot light to the background pic to represent the flash. Also..the pic itself was a little dark because the wall behind us was dark too.What do you think..and would you like to have your own camera?hmmmm???LOL

Yes..I have funny looking teeth.LOL When I lost my second teeth from the middle as a child..they never grew back in. :( That made my third teeth over look pointy. Last month when I tried a new Dentist..she ground the points off of them just enough to make them look better.:) This pic is before all that. In the meantime..I am using a teeth whitening kit to get rid of the tea and coffee stains. I guess I will have great looking teeth one day if I have to get dentures.LOL

2 comments:

Suzi said...

I LOVE the layout of you and Christy :) It was so talented of you to think about putting your picture in the viewer! I'm going to have to try that. I just bought my grandson a camera too and I'll have to make him one 'cuz he'll love it. Thanks for the (((hug)))
(((HUGS)))
Suzi

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Morning Val!!!!!!!!
TYFS the AWESOME LO!!!!!!!!!
HUGSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!