Monday, October 20, 2008

Another Doll QP :)

Here is another doll QP.Scroll down to yesterday's post to see a finished layout. I don't know about you ..but I am having a ball with these pages. :) Hang in there Sharon..I see purple coming your way!!!!LOL

Thank you ALL so much for the fantastic comments you have left for me.It is so encouraging to know you like these pages...and a little encouragement can go a long way.:)

I wanted to let those of you who may be interested..that my 4shared account is filling up really fast and I am going to have to start removing some of the posts in the archives.Please be sure to grab the ones you want to keep as soon as possible.:)

I mentioned in yesterday's post what we had planned to do for the day.Well..we did it.hehe Not much more to tell ..so I will get right to the freebie.:)

Here it is:

  • dwnldlink
  • 2 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Good Morning Val!!!!!!!!
    Yesterday I went to Walmart & FINALLY found a lavender snowsuit for my little sweetie!!!!!!
    I've been looking for a bunting style one because they are so much easier to dress the wee ones in without having to fight to get their legs into the feet!!!!! LOL
    It even has a hole for the seat belt to go thru!!!!!!
    TY so very much for another GORGEOUS QP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We had our first major frost this morning!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Judy said...

    Thankyou for posting the QP.....beautiful