Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Valjs Varigated Filmstrips


Here are some filmstrips I made this morning. The preview only shows eight of the twelve that are in the pack. Hope you like them.:) There are three dwnlds.One is for png and the other two are psds. I had to separate the psd files cause they were huge! I use to do my elements a LOT smaller and they didn't take a minute to upload or dwnld. Times have changed and I guess so have I. As best I could anyway.:) My paint program is slow with the larger files. I don't know what kind of puters or graphic cards you have in order to do the size files I see around...but they must be fantastic..or you have very good patience.LOL

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you leave for me.I really do appreciate your taking the time to do that.You are most welcome.:)

I know I told you I might not be back for a few days..but..I woke up early this morning and couldn't go back to sleep. So....I played.LOL Jim is still trying to recover from his back hurting.He says it will suddenly go into a spasm.OW! :( Hope he gets better real soon cause he is suppose to go on a trip for a week this month and this month is almost over. He has to go to a Manager's Seminar once a year to catch up on all the new stuff. Not sure if they will cancel it cause of Hurricane Ike. His meetings are held just north of Dallas,Tx. There are so many displaced people...that I am not sure they need added ones showing up to learn pretty much what they know already. I'll let you know what happens.:)

I found out when Barb's (Mrs.Miles) Bday is. It was yesterday! She was pretty secretive about it too. I just did get in on time to wish her a Happy Birthday.:) Mr.Miles hacked her blog and had everyone wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY. How sweet is that??? Hope you had a wonderful day Barb! This is the big one ..Martha!!LOL ( from Fred Sanford) hehe Her link is in my sidebar if you would like to run over to her blog and wish her a Happy Birthday too.:)

Here are the links to the freebie:
Png files:

  • dwnldlink


  • Psd files:

    Pt.1
  • dwnldlink


  • Pt.2
  • dwnldlink
  • 4 comments:

    Ms Kittie said...

    Good Morning!
    Thank you for sharing. Hope hubby feels better soon. Have a great day and Smile cause God Loves you and so do I! (HUGS)

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!!!
    Putting Hubby in my prayers!!!!!!!!
    Give him a gentle HUG for me!!!!!!
    TY so very much for yesterday's & todays AWESOME & MARVELOUS goodies!!!!!!!
    Still not sleeping at night & feel like crap but slowly forcing myself to get some things done a little at a time!!!!!!!!! LOL
    Jace say's TY for the BDay wish!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Well HAY THERE Valinda... SO sorry I've not been by, but I have been SORTA busy LOL!!! This getting older is a lot of work.

    Now how cool are these strips you've made, clever girl!

    I LOVE to leave you comments, because I know how much I appreciate receiving them. Sometimes its the ONE nice thing to happen to you in an otherwise ordinary day.

    I am praying for Jim's back! Don't I remember all to recently with Miles back OUCHIE!

    Thanks for herding people over to my blog to give wishes... I'm OVERWHELMED. But, I wanted to take a moment to come and say hello and leave a HUG!!!

    Now, this done, I must put my nose down and design like mad, for my Sister in Law is coming this weekend for a visit and I plan to totally RELAX!

    Love,
    Barb

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).