Sunday, September 14, 2008

Valjs Rose Paper 4

Here is the Rose Paper from the QP I made a couple of posts back. I would love to see what you do with it if you use it.:) It has a slight cloth texture to it.(click on preview for a closer look).:) Hope you like it.!

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you have left for me.I read them all and really do appreciate your taking the time to do that. You are most welcome!:)

I am soo glad that Hurricane Ike didn't do as much damage as they said it would do. He did plenty though!! It will take a long time to rebuild and clean up the mess it left behind..so let's "please" continue to pray for those who are affected by it. It has to be so hard to walk away from everything you have worked so hard for and just leave it behind...hoping it will still be there when you get back. :(

I don't have much going on today.Christy is off of work and I am not sure if she wants to do anything or not.Jim has to work this afternoon and close the store this evening.
I have been cleaning our office .Wow..with the two of us sharing it ..we sure can make a mess.LOL Jim has his desk and I have mine.We share the cabinets and drawers etc. Jim started out years and years ago with computer stuff.Back when the kids were little.His first computer used cassette tapes instead of the CD disks we have now.LOL He has collected soo much stuff in the more than twenty years since he first discovered his hobby.:) Christmas and Bdays are easy for us when it comes to what to get him.:) He can take a puter apart and put it back together like a professional now. When Christy wanted a new puter..we went to Micro Center and she bought all the parts for one..and Jim put it together for her. She actually saved a couple of hundred dollars or more doing it that way.:) Good ole Dad! hehe So...anyway..the reason I said all this is...there is a lot of "stuff" that I have been trying to find room for..and believe me..it isn't an easy task.LOL

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 5 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Another late morning Val!!!!!!
    Wow I got 2 AWESOME goodies this morning!!!!!!!!
    Not much going on here today except my baby turning 25!!! LOL
    Slowly getting thru my craft magazines keeping only what I want!!!!
    Since I'm making the smaller bedroom a spare bedroom I've also decide to use it for my sewing room & only having sewing stuff in there & using the craft room as a craft & computer room!!!!!
    TY again for the AWESOME goodies!!!!!!!
    Keeping ALL in my prayers!!!!!!!!!!!

    Anonymous said...

    myscrapbook says:great paper. tfs

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

    eilajean said...

    Wow, this paper is amazing - not justas a paper, but it is STUNNING as a work of art! I believe I will definately be downloadingthis and saying thank you so much for sharing!!!

    melliel said...

    Stunning - would love to have the backgrounds you use in some of your other QPs.