Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Valjs QP 9-7-08


Here is a simple QP I made the other day. I love the way the filmstrip turned out. The background paper is from yesterday's paper pack. There's plenty of room on this one for some fancy wordart or added elements.:) Hope you like it and can use it.!
Thank you so much for the wonderful comments you have left for me.I really do appreciate your taking the time to do that.You are most welcome!
Not much going on today.Christy is off of work and we will play it by ear.:)
Have a wonderful day!
Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 6 comments:

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!!!!
    Looks like another rainy day!!!!!
    Not much going on here either!!!
    TY so very much for this GORGEOUS QP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Angela said...

    I love the filmstrip! Thank you!

    Anonymous said...

    myscrapbook says.:great QP tfs

    Burkhart Scrapzone said...

    Hi Valinda!
    Remember me???? Yes, it has been way toooooooooooooooooo long, hasn't it? I simply do not know where these days go anymore - thought I'd have more free time with my youngest in school, but it seem that I have more chores, cleaning and running all over the place now....lol!
    Then of course trying to share one computer with internet has been a challenge!
    Thank you for your many visits and comments to my blog - you always bring a smile to my face and love seeing that you are doing okay!
    Love your new blog header and looks like you have been busy making more beautiful qps and papers - keep up the great work! I have been trying to get in more designing when time allows as you have seen from my collab giveaways on my blog - they are fun to do and I like having the visitors and comments!
    Are you happy to have Grey's coming back real soon - I know I am counting the days to see what happens from where they left off!
    Well off to go and make dinner - I still need to back read your blog and see what you have been doing - hope all is well!
    Take care and all the best!
    Hugs!
    Michaele

    Judgirl said...

    your Qp are always so beautiful..thanks for always sharing ..have a great week