Friday, September 19, 2008

Valjs QP 9-18-08

I liked yesterday's QP soo much that I made another one using the same designs.:) Actually..I like today's even better.:) Hope you like this one too!

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you leave for me.I really do appreciate your taking the time to do that. You are most welcome!

Jim and I share everything..and sometimes I wish we didn't. He gave me his bug.:( I started getting a sore throat night before last and woke up yesterday feeling really rough.I spent most of the day in my bed either sleeping or watching TV. This morning I'm not any better..cause I tossed and turned and coughed off and on all night. Today will most likely be a repeat of yesterday. Sooo I will get right to the freebie...

Here it is:
  • dwnldlink
  • 3 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!
    Really late this morning ran out to one of the super WalMarts & will not go there again sticking with the same one I always go to!!!!
    TY so very much for another MAGNIFICENT QP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    REST UP THIS WEEKEND so that your feeling better!!!!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Woo hoo, Valinda, your pages are wonderful!

    I am so sorry you and Jim shared EVERYTHING... LOL well, at least you know that if you were suffering something he would not hesitate to stay close to you. now THATS amore!

    Hope you get better soon!

    Love,
    Barb

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).