Friday, September 12, 2008

Valjs QP 9-12-08

Here is a QP I made this morning trying out a photo cluster.:) Hope you like it! Tomorrow ...if all goes well..I will offer the cluster to you. You can recolorize the rose if you know how.:) If you would like the background paper too..let me know.:)

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you leave for me.I am sooo glad you like my stuff.:) You are most welcome!

I spent a quiet day yesterday cleaning the house...and my refrigerator while listening to the news.I have been cleaning the drawers out and organizing them again.With four adults here..it doesn't take long for them to get cluttered.:)

Please pray for those who are in the path of Hurricane Ike. It is such a huge storm and already causing flooding.:( My prayers are with you ALL!

Here's the freebie::
  • dwnldlink
  • 4 comments:

    yensid said...

    Would love to have the beautiful background. Thanks for sharing your talent!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Sep [LA 12:44am, NY 02:44am, UK 07:44am, OZ 05:44pm] ).

    Im.HeartGem said...

    Thanks so much for sharing. I'm "waiting in a hurry" for the cluster frame to be posted. The paper is wonderful, I'd love to have it to use for my own LOs.

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Late Morning Val!!!!!!!!
    TY so very much for this GORGEOUS QP!!!!!!!!!!!
    Keeping everyone in my prayers with this horriable weather system!!!!!!!!
    No wonder the pain in my knees dont want to go away!!!!!!!
    Gotta work on a LO for Jace's birthday tomorrow!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!