Saturday, September 13, 2008

Valjs Photo Cluster

Here's the Photo Cluster from yesterday's QP.:) It already has the shadows added to it so all you have to do is... find a background paper that you love and put this on it and place your photo behind it...add some word art and recolorize the rose if necessary... if you know how to do that.:) Hope you like it!

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you have left for me.I really do appreciate your taking the time to do that.You are most welcome!

I plan to share the Background paper from yesterday's Qp tomorrow.Be sure to stop back by if you are interested in adding it to your collection.:)

Please continue to pray for those who are affected by hurricane Ike. It's gonna take a while for them to get back to life as usual.:( I have been watching the news and they are showing the damage done so far ..and the storm isn't over yet! I think I would have planned a vacation to some of my relatives somewhere safe about a week ago.! :)


Here's the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 1 comment:

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).