Saturday, September 06, 2008

Valjs Grungy QP

I thought I would try my hand at grunge and see what happens. This is the result. I figured it was time to make some pages for the guys in our lives.:) There's a grungy cloth background paper,a piece of cloth cut with zig zag scissors ...squiggly wire that is held in place with a few stitches...a brad and some strips of grunge paper,one being held in place with stitches...wooden frame with a cloth ribbon wrapped around it and a chipboard star. Hope you like it!

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you have left for me.I really do appreciate your taking the time to do that.You are most welcome.:)

Please pray for those who have been affected by the storms that have been hitting our shores. My in laws and brother and his family live in Florida and with Ike coming..well...you know.:) I know I don't have the only family there..so let's pray for the safety of everyone that is in Ike's and Hanna's path.Okay?

Not much happening here now..so will get right to the freebie.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Here is the link...let me know what you think.LOL
  • dwnldlink
  • 8 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    MORNING Val!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wow!!!!
    After trying yesterday & today again I finally went to IE & was able to get both AWESOME QPS!!!!!!!!!!!
    TY so very much!!!!!!!!
    Just got back from the grocery store after spending $400 on meats to fill my new small 5.5 cu chest freezer!!!!!! LOL
    I've been putting everyone in my prayers with these coming up thru the east coast I know we are in for rain because I'm in HORRIABLE knee pain with both knees!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Ms Kittie said...

    I love the QP.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Anonymous said...

    myscrapbook says:very nice QP tfs

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

    Jessica Woods said...

    Beautiful work! Thank you so much for sharing with us! Hugs

    Margaret said...

    I love it when people make kits asn QPs for the guys. Cant wait to see how this looks with some hubby related photos! Thanks!

    Anonymous said...

    Thank you! This is great for boy/teen photos! Love your QP's! I appreciate all the hard work you do for us!

    cjpeterson38 said...

    Just wanted to let you know that...I Love It! We need qp's for those wonderful men in our lives.
    TY!