Saturday, September 27, 2008

Valjs Fall Papers Plain+Grungy

I thought some of you may like to have these Fall background papers.I made one Plain so you can add your own textures or favorite grungy effects to it and one Grungy for those of you who like "grunge" but don't know how to do it.:) Hope you like these and can use them.!

Thank you ALL soo much for the wonderful comments you left me for my Fall QP.I am soo glad you like it.You are more than welcome.:) Enjoy!

I can't believe it has been almost a week since I last posted. I just needed some time to catch up on things since Jim and I were sick.Jim's back is still bothering him some and we are still trying to get over our colds.We are better..but not completely well yet. I spent one day organizing my son's bedroom.It's small and gets cluttered easily.He now has a place for everything.My next task is to get him to put things where they belong.hehe I admit some of it isn't his fault.My Grand daughters play in that room when they come over cause he has his computer and Playstation in there.Plus a small TV and VCR. We put some toys in there too.( His XBox 360 is in the livingroom.) It's really a nice feeling to get things organized..isn't it?:) Robby and family came over yesterday evening and the girls played in Jimmy's room and when it came to clean up time..they knew exactly where the toys were to go cause I had designated containers for them.Clean up was a breeze.YAY! :)

Not much else going on at the moment.So..I will get right to the freebie.:)

Here is the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 7 comments:

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Sep [LA 12:39am, NY 02:39am, UK 07:39am, OZ 05:39pm] ).

    Mamounia said...

    Thanks, its nice!

    Gayle said...

    Beautiful papers! Thanks! :)

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Late Morning Val!!!!
    TY so very much for these FANTASTIC BGs!!!!!!!!
    Not much going on here!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Robbi1 said...

    Beautiful Fall Papers and gorgeous QP Val - Thank you for sharin!
    Glad to hear your colds are getting better - nothin worse than a summer cold! I'd sure like to find some time to organize anything...we are lucky if we are home 1 or 2 days a week with the coming and going we have been doing lately - I wont complain as I am greatful we can keep doing that at least for now! Hugs and have a wonderful weekend. On our way out the door soon to take the 32 to a car show in Michaeles' city...whoopie - wish us luck
    Robbi

    Suzi said...

    The leaves and QPs are wonderful, Val :) Sorry I haven't been around. I'm still recovering from the surgery and doing fine, but I get tired easy. I should be doing a lot of things, but bear with me.
    (((Hugs)))
    Suzi

    Anonymous said...

    thank you for making plain and grunge - I am still a clean scrapper - beautiful papers
    thank you
    ~S