Monday, September 29, 2008

Valjs Autumn Frame

Here's a frame I made using my Fall background paper from a couple of posts back. Hope you like it and can use it.:) The background paper is only there to show off the frame.It's not in the file.:)Be sure to click on the preview for a closer look.!

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you left for me yesterday.You are sooo sweet! I really do appreciate your taking the time to do that.You are most welcome!Enjoy!

Jim is off of work today but we don't have a thing planned. With the gas situation going on here in Georgia...we don't go much of anywhere unless it is necessary. Jimmy had to sit in line three times this last week to get gas.Twice for himself and once for Jim.That..after we called around to see who had some.Most of the replies were.."We don't have any". I called Racetrac the other day and they said they had some right now but not sure how long they would have any.I got Christy and Jimmy on the ball and they took their cars up and filled their tanks up and then I had Jimmy go to Jim's work and pick his truck up and go fill it up for him cause he couldn't get away from work..cause he is the Manager.Jimmy was able to get Jim's truck filled up too.So...we are good to go this week.To work and back anyway.LOL You learn to conserve your gas this way.Pick things up that you need while you are out etc. Deciding if you really need that loaf of bread right now..or if it can wait until one of you go back out.:) Sure makes you appreciate lifes little pleasures.!!

If you would like to use this one...

Here is the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 6 comments:

    Helen said...

    I have nominated you for an award! Get the details here: http://helronblog.blogspot.com/
    THANKS FOR MAKING US SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!
    Didnt get much sleep so I figured I may as well start making my large pot of Chicken Vegetable soup to freeze!!!!!! LOL
    TY so very much for this FANTASTIC frame!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Sherry said...

    thank you! This frame is AWESOME!

    Nani said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Nani said...

    Hi! This is my first time stopping at your blog. I saw the frame at digifree. It's such a pretty frame that it caught my eye in the little preview there. Thanks so much for sharing your work! It's a truly beautiful frame! I love the fall colors!

    You don't get as many fall colors in Georgia though, do you? I've been there in the fall, but the breathtaking time of year there is spring! While we still have bare twigs for trees, you have the brightest and loveliest flowering trees!

    Okay, I'm rambling with this introduction! Stop over at my blog some time! The very least I can do to say thanks for this great frame is offer my own freebies too! (since I can't email a gallon of gas!)