Monday, August 18, 2008

Valjs QP 8-17-08 plus Layout


Here is a layout I did yesterday of my new glasses and the new Qp I am offering today.I love the mixture of colors in the background and it also has a cloth texture I added to it.I highlighted the flowers and some of the leaves to make them glow. Hope you like it.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you have left for me.I really do appreciate it ...soooo much.:)

My youngest son ...Robby and his family came over yesterday and spent the day.We watched movies and Jim repaired his (Robby's) computer.His motherboard went kaput! Jim just happened to have an extra one on hand.One he had in mine before we upgraded. Hey..it's better than the fried one.LOL

Jim is off of work today.He is changing his days off since his store has cut back hours again.Probably the sixth time since he started working for them about six years ago.I figure if they would quit expanding and making new stores and take care of the ones they already have....they might actually see the profits go up ..cause the employees would actually be able to wait on the customers ..AND...keep the stores cleaned and stocked up.:) But..what do I know?LOL Anyway.......

This Qp is darker than I usually do so if it prints out too dark..just lighten it a little before you put your pic in it.:)

Here it is:
  • dwnldlink
  • 6 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!!!!
    TY so very much for the AWESOME QP!!!!!!!!
    The color really makes your beautiful eye color pop!!!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    justrenae said...

    You have such a wonderful talent! Your background papers are always so very beautiful and you already know I LOVE your QP's!!!!

    You do have just beautiful eyes!

    Hugs and love!!! Renae

    Robbi1 said...

    Thank you Val - Beautiful Layout and awesome QP - I love the colors - Hope you have great week! Hugs!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

    Terri ( Meterr) said...

    love the QP and your glasses look wonderful on you!!!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Purdy Sunglasses, my friend. Why you make me almost want some. Erm, I'm SUPPOSED to have some LOL, but I'm a baddie. I will get some one day.

    Your photo is LOVELY and its so nice to see you!

    My gracious, you mean your Jim fixes computers TOO? What DOESN'T he do? Wow!

    Ah, I hope he stays home to work on YOUR projects, who needs more stores, right? As you said.

    Your QP is gorgeous, the color, the texture ... everything. But my fave, is seeing you, my Valinda, in the little window.

    Glad I'm back and back at your bloggie, its like a second home.

    hugs,
    Barb