Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Valjs Floral QP 8-5-08


Here is a QP I made for you today.I am going on vacation with Jim this week.Not sure if we will go anywhere or not. I need an overhaul.LOL Teeth..eyes..and my three month checkup for the Doctor. That sure can put a bite into your finances,huh? :)

This page is done in "1200x1200".I use to make this size all the time for myself and have decided to make one in that size again and if you would like to have it knowing this....

Here is the link:)
  • dwnldlink
  • 9 comments:

    justrenae said...

    Valinda, This is just BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank you so much for all of the sweet things you do and for just being you!

    I have a project due for Ash and Sweet and hope to get a few things scrapped before Zoey comes home.

    I started this a while ago until my mom sent me the virtual tour of the condo we will be staying in the first week of September. I was beach dreaming - oh how I need this trip!

    Love and hugs!! Renae

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I know by your comment that by now your on your way!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HOPE YOU HAVE A AWESOME TIME!!!!!!!!
    TY so very much for this GORGEOUS QP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Robbi1 said...

    Thanks Val this is gorgeous! Hope you have a nice vacation even tho its for a bunch of checkups - I did mine all last week - We go to Big Bear with Michaele and the girls tomorrow for a few get away days, looking forward to some nice cooler days! Hugs and enjoy your Vacation time with Jim :)

    justrenae said...

    Hi again Valinda! Oh the SS office was oh so much fun - NOT. It took 1/2 a day and I still didn't get accomplished what I the SS people told me to do over the phone. I guess I am just not aggressive enough. Oh well.

    I have never been to the Atlanta Aquarium (which is just a little over an hour away from me). I went to the Chattanooga (sp?) Aquarium many times with my children on field trips.

    We may just have to go check that out. Next year I think Zoey would really appreciate White Water in Atlanta and I love it!!!

    I hope you all have a fun day at the aquarium!

    Hugs, Renae

    Anonymous said...

    Thank You for sharing your freebie "Valjs Floral QuickPage" It is very pretty, and will be used over and over..

    justrenae said...

    Hi there Valinda! That is so funny because I'm fixin to update my blog with my new kit. Oh yes, it is popular here to. My mother and grandmother say it all the time. They have always lived in the country, however, the city is coming to them now - a mimi mall with Target and all the rest. My kids say I always come back talking more country when I spend a day with them.

    It sounds like you live as close to me as my family does. If you have ever driven through Alabama on I20 and pass over the long bridge over the Coosa River you are about 15 minutes from me!

    Again - I'm fixin to go post and then catch a few more ZZZZZZZs.

    I just love you, you are just the sweetest person!

    Renae

    justrenae said...

    Oh, one more thing - when I talked about going to White Water I was thinking of the huge baby area and the Lazy River. With my back getting worse, even though there was nothing I would not get on before, now The Lazy River and the Huge Play Area for kids are sounding perfect for me.

    Love and hugs again!! Renae

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Oh Valinda - you do such beautiful things with flowers. Flowers are your forte! I hope you and Jim have a FANTASTIC week away - and you get pampered from head to toes!

    I agree with you about Renae - she's already starting with a terrific sens of style - she'll go far! And what a lovely person too!

    I'll be popping back soon!

    Love,
    Barb