Saturday, August 16, 2008

Valjs Floral QP 8-14-08

Here is another "2400x2400" Floral Qp I made for us.:) I LOVE the way the background seems to glow and the highlights on the roses is pretty cool too. Isn't it fun when you are surprised like that by something you did accidentally?LOL Click on the preview for a closer look.It doesn't do it justice in this small one.:)

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you have left for me.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that. You are most welcome.:)

My glasses came in yesterday and Jim and I are going to go get them this afternoon when he gets off of work.I will let you know if I can see any better with them.:) Sure hope so.!

I spent the day yesterday scrapping. I am working on a scrapbook from our trips to the aquarium.I plan a hybrid one and a digital one.I have seen some really cute ocean and sea kits and Qp's out there while browsing and have collected a few...and am looking forward to using them. I spent yesterday working on the hybrid one. It was a lot of fun. When I learn how to take pics without the flash showing up in them..I will show you some of the pages I have made.LOL

Not much more happening ..so will get right to the freebie.

Here it is:
  • dwnldlink
  • 5 comments:

    justrenae said...

    Good morning Valinda!!! This QP is just stunning! The paper you created is soooo beautiful!

    I didn't remember to check emails on Outlook until I read your comment. Did you receive mine back to you?

    Love and hugs!!! Renae

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Late Morning Val!!!!
    TY so very much for todays MARVELOUS QP!!!!!!!!
    I'm also sorry that I never made it back to get the 2 GORGEOUS QPs to with Renae's MARVELOUS kits BUT I got them now so A HUGE BIG TY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Flossie said...

    Thank you for such a gorgeous QP! I have just the photo to do it justice.

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

    topcatrules said...

    G'day from Australia - your quickpage is gorgeous!

    http://topcatrules.blogspot.com/2008/08/precious-trixie.html