Friday, August 15, 2008

Valjs Floral QP 8-14-08 2


Here is a "2400x2400" Floral QP I made yesterday.I had some time to play and actually made two Qp's and couldn't decide which one I wanted to give you first.:) I'm really happy with the way this one turned out.Hope you like it too.:)

I have started making my Qp's in inches..so this one is a true 8"x 8" size. That is..if I did it right.LOL I'm slow..but hopefully..I get there.hehe

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you have left for Renae and me.You are most welcome and we are pleased you like the QP.:)

There's not a lot more to tell you this morning .Jim went back to work yesterday and said they all had done a great job while he was gone.That always helps to make your vacation go better.Not having to worry if you will come back to a mess or not. That's pretty much all there is for now....so I will get right to the freebie.....

Here it is:
  • dwnldlink
  • 4 comments:

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    MORNING VAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm still here just not on the computer to much lately!!!!!!
    TY so very much for this GORGEOUS QP!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Will try to get back to get the QPs to go with Renae's kits later today!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    justrenae said...

    Good morning Sweet Val!!!

    Thank you so much just for being you!! You always know how to brighten someones day! Your new QP is just beautiful!!!

    I sent you an email so be sure to check it soon!

    Love and hugs, Renae

    Anonymous said...

    myscrapbook says: Love the QP tfs