Saturday, August 30, 2008

Renae+ValjNaturesGiftsQP2




Here is another QP I made using
  • Renae's
  • new "Nature's Gifts" kit. When I saw this rich red background paper..I just had to use it.:) You can click on the preview for a closer look if you like. You can add Renae's gorgeous kit to your collection when you stop by her blog.It's a freebie! Yay!

    Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you have left for me.I really do appreciate it sooo much.:) You are most welcome!

    This week has been a really busy one for me.I haven't had much puter time.Mom came over two days in a row to spend the day with me.... and then yesterday I decided to go through stuff that has piled up. I am trying to organize and sort things around the house. I really need to downsize some...I have too much stuff. You know..what nots ..nic nacs..whatever you call them and however you spell them.:) Junk mail and papers I never asked for...that sort of thing. Can you put .."Return to Sender" on junk mail????hmmm.LOL I think I will get a stamper made with that on it.hehe Anyway......

    I wanted to see if any of you liked this page and would like to grab it.LOL

    Here it is:

  • dwnldlink
  • 6 comments:

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Aug [LA 12:55am, NY 02:55am, UK 07:55am, OZ 05:55pm] ).

    Anonymous said...

    Hi Val,

    sending you an email soon, but I wanted to leave you a "Hi" here also now!
    I hope you have a fantastic weekend :)
    Everything else in my email (I´m writing it already!)
    HUGS,
    Conny

    Anonymous said...

    Merci beaucoup !

    I love

    Anonymous said...

    That's a good one. I like the way it looks like the hat has more on it by the flower design around the hat. Love you, Mama

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TY both so very much Val!!!!!!!!!!
    My Dads doing pretty good but he ticks me off he has hearing aids but will not wear them & you got to shout at him so he hears you!!!! LOL
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Hi Valinda,

    WOW - gorgeous, rich layout of your Mom! Renae's kit is FAB! Oh how envoious I am of you to have MOM time.. let the other 'stuff' pile up to the roof, Mom time is precious.

    THANK you for stopping by and leaving love for Joy - I know every comment must be special to her.

    I'm a TAD behind myself here, but will be back soon and had to come by and leave you a big slurpy

    ************* MUAH !*************

    from me!