Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Renae+ValjMimi'sHouseQP

This is my dear friend Renae's new kit "Mimi's House".It has sooo many cool elements and papers..embellishments etc. in it that it makes you want to dig down in it to see what other goodies are in there.:)
Here is a "2400x2400" QP I made with some of the cool pieces from Renae's new "Mimi's House" kit. This one only has a few of the things she is offering for you to play with on it. Be sure to go visit her and grab the new kit and she also said she is starting another one and should have it ready soon.

Thank you ALL sooo much for the wonderful comments you have left for me about my new glasses. It took a lot of guts just to put my pic on here..let alone with glasses on.LOL I guess when you get sooo old..you just accept it..you are what you are.hehe

I have been sooo busy this week.Jim was off Monday and today and Christy was off yesterday and I think we are supporting Walmart with our paychecks from all the shopping we have done this week.LOL Walmart..the one stop shopping place..three times a week.hehe I got my prescription filled at their pharmacy today and picked up some light bulbs etc while we were waiting for another store to open at eleven. We were killing some time and reducing our income at the same time.LOL

Hope you like this QP...and if you do..please go say thanks to
  • Renae
  • for letting me play with her kit and making a freebie for us.:)

    Here is the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 7 comments:

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Aug [LA 03:40am, NY 05:40am, UK 10:40am, OZ 08:40pm] ).

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY so very much Val for another GORGEOUS QP to go with Renae's kit!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sounds like your having a blast shopping!!! LOL
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

    justrenae said...

    Oh Val, The QP is just beautiful!!! Thank you so much. Sorry I haven't been in touch in a few days. I wanted to make sure I had the new kit up for today and wouldn't allow myself to get distracted by anything else!!!

    You sound like me also. I always buy groceries and everything else from Walmart. When Walmart starts becoming too expensive you have BIG worries!

    You are just too sweet. I will be going on vacation a week from Sunday and will not return until September 8th late at night. If I have another kit ready would you mind me giving you control over my blog and give it out (really is a big if). If you don't want to it's completely OK.

    Love and hugs! Renae

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Hi Valinda,

    Once again, you've out-done yourself. Your QP using Renae's kit is simply gorgeous and anyone would be proud to use it! You have such a talent to assemble stuff. I'm looking forward to more layouts of... wonderful YOU!

    Are you getting used to the glasses? Do they take a few days to get used to?

    Wish I could have joined you at WM... haha, actually, I'm glad there's NOT one close by, I'd abuse my privileges.

    Its a nice, sunny day here so Miles and I are going to have a picnic by the beach if it holds.

    You have a good one too!

    hugs,
    Barbs

    katg1006 said...

    Hi Val ((hugs)) Thanks for stopping by! I think that's a fabulous idea to share recipes!! I would love that!! Things here are super busy! Nick starts school in a few weeks! Can you believe it? I sure can't! I am amazed where did the time go? Have a fabulous weekend!

    jagdidgee said...

    Thank you so much. It is so pretty!

    Robbi1 said...

    Gorgeous QP Val - Thank you so much - I love the colors and the filmstrip! I'll join ya a WM...my favorite shopping place too!
    Hugs and have a great week!