Thursday, August 14, 2008

Renae+Valj My Precious Zoey QP


Here is a "2400x2400" QP using another of Renae's fantastic kits. I duplicated some of the elements etc. and flipped them around to place them where I wanted them.:) I think it's called poetic license.LOL Hope you like it and will run right over to
  • Renae's
  • blog and grab her kit.:) It's free!!!! She has several on there she is offering so be sure to scroll down and grab them all and don't forget to grab her cool templates too!!:)

    Thank you ALL so much for your wonderful comments you leave for us.You are most welcome.:)

    Jim (DH) has to go back to work today.Vacation time is over.:( He sure has been a big help getting me fixed up.:) I got my eyes examined and will pick up my bifocal glasses this week ...as soon as they call to tell me they are in. Then I got some teeth fixed that were desperately needing repaired or removed. Jim helped me clean the house up and then waited on me hand and foot while I recovered from the Dentist's handy work.LOL The medication plus the after affects of getting my tooth pulled made me nauseated for most of two days. I was put on laughing gas while she worked on me... but let me tell you..nothing was funny.LOL She gave me three shots to deaden the pain before extracting my tooth and it still hurt when she pulled it.I told her it was hurting (twice) and all she did is say"uh huh" and keep pulling. She told me to let her know if I felt anything.Was that just general information or what?LOL I know she had to have been at least half way through pulling it and couldn't stop now...but whew! Knock me out next time..please! LOL I wonder if I will look forward to Jim's next vacation.hehe

    If you would like this QP...

    Here is the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 2 comments:

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

    justrenae said...

    Oh Valinda!!!! I always love your QP's and you make my kit look so pretty. I am just always amazed at what you can do!!! Thank you sooooo very much for this and for being the beautiful person you are!

    Love and hugs!!! Renae