Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Looking fine at Seventy Nine

This is a layout I did using Cintia Z's "Pretty Woman" kit. I LOVE
  • Cintia's
  • designs!! Don't you just love that zippered frame?:) I added the stitches myself ..and duplicated her eyelet to make the trim on the upper left corner paper.If you haven't been to her blog and store... go take a look.She has lots of commercial use items too. I am sure you will find all kinds of wonderful goodies to bring back with you.:)

    My Mom turned seventy nine years old in April of this year.She LOVES yellow.Always has..and I think she looks really great in these colors. Isn't she pretty? :) I have a paper scrap page of her with these pics and wording...but wanted a digital one also.I LOVE the way this one turned out too.:)

    8 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    BEAUTIFUL LO Val!!!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Judy said...

    Wow 79....no way. She looks so youthful. My mum too was youthful looking for her age and people would look shocked when she told them her age. A beautiful LO Val.

    Robbi1 said...

    Beautiful photos of your Mom and I agree with Judy! She looks fantastic and you have done a gorgous layout of her! Now we see where you get your beautiful smile too! Hugs!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Valinda, this is probably THE nicest page I've seen you do yet - and you've done some beauties! Your Mom is lovely - I hope I look even close to that when I arrive in my late years. Did you take the photo?

    Cintia's designs are beautiful - I'm so glad you used them, I was unaware. I'm heading there now.

    I hope you have some quality time with your family, and that Mom's a/c gets fixed.

    I've been racking my brains trying to design all day - working on some new ideas. Its like pulling teeth today, not coming easy AT ALL. LOL.

    THANK YOU for praying for Lillian - she'll need it!

    I'll come check on you soon!

    Love,
    Barb

    Suzi said...

    Hi, Val! Guess who? I just stopped by to let you know I just got out of the hospital and trying to catch up. Your Mother is beautiful :) I love your glasses and I happen to think you look absolutely gorgeous! Remember...age is just a number. I'll come back later and settle down for some reading of your blog to catch up, but thank you for always being a friend.
    ((((HUGS)))
    Suzi

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Woo Hoo, I beat YOU here today... usually my visits to her are lagging long after yours to mine. HA! Perhaps its going to be a good, get things accomplished day for me.

    I hope you're having a good one Valinda!

    I'll be back!

    hugses,
    Barbs

    Kyra said...

    Wow, your mom looks great!!!! Don't believe she is 79!
    So nice of you to pop in from time to time and I love your comments! Have a nice day.

    Cintia said...

    Valinda :D
    Thank you so much!
    Lovely this LO :D
    Your mom is beautiful.
    Hugs