Thursday, July 24, 2008

Valjs Women Like Blue Too BB page


For those of you who have been around the scrapping world for a couple of years.You will recognize the elements and background from this page.I made a QP with them back when I first started and it had the same title..except it was a QP instead of BB.:) I really liked the way the QP turned out and am very pleased with this BB page.I updated it a little by adding the ribbon on the frames.:)I left plenty of room for journaling too!!:) I am going to start making some Brag Book pages using my older kits. Way back when I first started blogging..I made my pages 1200x1200. I never removed them from my blog until 4shared ran out of room.About a week after I took several of them off to make room for the newer ones...4shared offered us 5 gigs.LOL Then I had some of you ask me to make my pages at 3600x3600..and I tried that but my puter couldn't handle the strain.Soo I went to 2400 x2400.Some of my older QP's in the archives are still done at 1200x1200. They do just fine for your 8x8 or probably even 9x9.I don't know about the latter cause I haven't tried that size yet.:) Anyway....I have a lot of elements that will work on the brag book pages but won't work on the larger QPs so well. Since brag book pages are the "thing" these days..I thought I would change my ways a little.:) Hope you like what I do with them. They will mostly be one page BB pages.Not so much an album unless I get more time to play.:)
These pages will be 1800x1200 so you can also make your rectangle layouts if you want.:) Please let me know what you think about my idea.If you aren't interested...let me know that too..no sense me doing it unless there is a desire for them.:)

Here is this one if you would like it:

  • dwnldlink
  • 4 comments:

    Robbi1 said...

    Hi Val, Ive left you a little somethin on my blog - Thanks for all you do for us in the scrappin world and all the posts that make my day! Did I ever tell you how much you remind me of me! I told Michaele, its amazing how much our lives are so similar ....still boggles my mind. Have a super day and thank you from the bottom of my heart for being You! Hugs!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Jul [LA 11:00pm] - 25 Jul [NY 01:00am, UK 06:00am, OZ 04:00pm]).

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    BEAUTIFUL Val!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TY so very much!!!!!!!!
    Well I still got a little bit of packin to do!!!!
    Glad that my Youngest son will be home off & on this weekend to take care of my Baby this will be the first time I havent been home & I know he's going to miss me!!!!
    I told him Mommy is going Bye Bye for the weekend & he thinks he's going too!!!!!!! LOL
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Lizzerd said...

    I love blue, I love BBs!!!
    Yes, keep doing what you're doing!!