Sunday, July 13, 2008

Valjs QP 7-12-08


Here is a QP I finished this morning.I figured it was time I added another freebie for you.:) This one is a little different ..but I really like it.:) Hope you do too. Click on the preview for a closer look.:)
Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you have left for me.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that. You are most welcome.:)
I have been playing with my hybrid/paper scrapping the last week.I had some vacation pics I wanted to get into an album.:) I have also been feeling under the weather for the last couple of days.A little nausea and just generally not feeling so well. Hope that doesn't last too long. There's really not much going on.Same old stuff..clean something and cook something...etc.You know the drill.LOL I think I will just get right to the freebie then....
Here's the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 5 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!
    Hope your feeling better soon!!!!
    There is a summer bug going around!!!!!!!
    Not much going on here either!!!
    Got Home Depot delivering my bags of mulch some topsoil & stones some time tomorrow than hopefully Tuesday I can finish up the driveway bed!!!!!!
    Its been so HOT & humid that I've only been out for 2 hours in the morning so its slow going!!!!! LOL

    PLus I twisted my darn knee again & thats botherig me!!!!!!!
    Well better get my butt in gear & finish putting my groceries away that I got earlier this morning!!!!
    TY so very much for the GORGEOUS QP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    justrenae said...

    Hi Val! Your QP is adorable!!! I am sorry you are under the weather (is this just a southern saying if so it means not feeling well).

    I just now posted the link for the template. But you may want to wait for about 30 minutes - I have no choice but to vent! They are both in jail this morning!!!

    Talk to you soon....hugs, Renae

    Anonymous said...

    myscrapbook says. beautiful. tfs

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Jul [LA 02:21am, NY 04:21am, UK 09:21am, OZ 07:21pm]).

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Hi Valinda,

    I am sorry you're under the weather, I'll be thinking of you today. I hope you overcome whatever is ailing you. I've been working very hard! Your qp, agian is another success and thanks SO MUCH for sharing.

    I promise to visit more later, but I better get busy while the urge is in me, my friend.

    love,
    Barb