Sunday, July 06, 2008

Valjs Froggy QP 7-6-08


Here is another Froggy QP.hehe.. I was playing yesterday and came up with a few papers made from some of the elements I used on my previous "Froggy QP's" (still in the archives). Just thought I would make a QP out of this one. :) Hope you like it. My middle granddaughter loves frogs and bugs etc.YUK!! :) She will fit quite nicely in this one.LOL Click on the preview for a closer look.:)

Thank you all sooo much for the fantastic comments you have left for me.I am soo glad you like my stuff. You are most welcome.!

Dh has had three days off in a row this week and is enjoying them all.Today is his last day of the three and then he has to start inventory for his store.Oh fun!! NOT!! :) We have been keeping quite busy..especially DH...his puter went kaput and he has been having to repair and replace files for a while now.He's good at doing that stuff though.Good thing he doesn't mind tearing stuff apart and putting it back together again.LOL He has also been having to fiddle with my puter cause after we both updated our windows ..our CD/RW won't complete the copying process.It goes all the way up to the end and then stops and says there was an error.It just started when we updated..so we are gonna set the puter back to a previous date and see if that works.Isn't technology wonderful?LOL Anyway..you can see I haven't had much time to design for the last few days.:)

I hope you aren't tired of the Froggy pages yet. If you would like to use this one...

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 6 comments:

    Suzi said...

    I love the froggy qp! Thank you so much :) Life has been getting in the way again, so I've been busy. I thought I'd come visit and see what you were up to and found this wonderful qp. I might have to sneak down a ways and grab some others too! LOL. I hope everything else is going good with you. Thanks for visiting me.
    (((Hugs)))
    Suzi

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Jul [LA 02:18am, NY 04:18am, UK 09:18am, OZ 07:18pm]).

    Mrs. Miles said...

    I posted your BEAUTIFUL QP up on my blog, my friend.

    THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN!

    MUAH!

    tracy said...

    Love the QP, very cute!

    Scrap Stew Sue said...

    Hi there Val,
    I love your Froggys QP, it's adorable hun!
    I have an award for you over at my blog...so hop on over soon. lol
    Hugs
    Sue

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!!
    Just leavin some quick LOVIN!!!!!!!
    Must pay bills this morning & than work on the Diaper cake for the surprise Baby Shower next weekend for Missy!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!