Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Valjs Froggy Papers

Here are three "Froggy" Papers I have made and thought you might like to have them.I used one of them on the QP from the other day.Hope you can use them.:)

Thank you ALL soo much for the wonderful comments you have left for me.I really do appreciate your taking the time to do that.You are most welcome.:)

Dh and I have been really busy this week.First he had three days off before having to do his inventory...then he had to reformat his hard drive in his puter and to get things working right again in mine..he reformatted mine.I've had to reinstall and upload all kinds of programs etc. again.So..today you get papers I have made.Cause that's all I have to offer right now.:)

If you like them...here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 6 comments:

    justrenae said...

    Hi Val! These froggy papers are just the cutest!!!!! I have to get these, surely I will have a need for froggy papers for Zoey sometime throughout her life.

    I did miss you even though I was at my Mom's! I was afraid to sign on to anything because something shut down my Norton AV and I reloaded Norton Internet Security and now all is fine.

    I just got through posting, woops, I forgot the download link - again. Let me run back there and add it!

    Hugs!! Renae

    Judy said...

    Love the froggy papers....thankyou for giving them out.

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Jul [LA 01:32am, NY 03:32am, UK 08:32am, OZ 06:32pm]).

    Kristy said...

    I love these and can't wait to use them! Thanks for sharing!

    PattyAnne said...

    Hi Val,
    I am starting a new website for horse loving kids ages (approx.) 8 - 14.
    I want to include digital scrapbooking tutorials for the kids on the site.
    www.ihorseclub.com/scrabook. May I use two of your pages to show kids how to get started? I will give you credit for the pages with a link to your blog.
    My site is www.ihorseclub.com
    Patty

    Cathy Lester said...

    the frogs are just too cute!!!Thank you