Friday, July 18, 2008

Valjs Floral QP 7-19-08

Here's another floral Qp if any of you would like it. I had a chance to play a little this evening so thought I would see what I could come up with.I love the soft colors. Hope you do too.:)

It's been really nice to be able to take the time to just play with my paint program. I've been doing it in shifts..so I don't stare at the monitor for too long at a time. I got a few things done around the house that was needing done.I still want to do more but it's a slow go. Today I did a couple loads of laundry ..swept and mopped the floors and vacuumed the stairway while my oldest son vacuumed the rest of the house.He's a huge help to me.:) I changed the sheets on my bed and washed,dried and folded the ones that I took off.Cleaned the kitchen up ..cooked supper and almost have the dishes done..but am taking a rest...getting off of my foot for a few minutes.:)

Jim (DH) has to open and close the store this weekend..so it will be lonely around here.:( One of his assistants had to quit because of medical reasons...and the asst.mgr has plans to go to NY for a visit with her daughter and new grand baby.:) I sure am glad the store closes at seven.:) It makes a long day for him.Guess I will have time to scrap some this weekend huh?:)

Not much else to tell right now...so I will get right to the freebie....

Here it is:


  • dwnldlink
  • 6 comments:

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Jul [LA 01:03am, NY 03:03am, UK 08:03am, OZ 06:03pm]).

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!!!!!!!
    Boy will I be glad when today is finally over This Surprise shower is just about over with!!!! LOL
    TY so very much for this GORGEOUS QP!!!!!!!!!!!
    Glad I remembered to charge my camera's battery so its ready!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Ah, Valinda, your floral QP's are my favorites. You have a flair for flowers. They would make such wonderful greeting cards.

    I'm glad you're getting some time in with your paint program - and I am like you too, I do it in 'shifts'... my designing is my reward. That way I don't get tired of doing it too.

    I wish I lived closer to you so I could visit with you while Jim is at work! I hope you have fun scrapping this weekend, and look forward, with relish, to seeing your creations!

    Your egg idea sounds delish to me, but Miles has a thing about eggs, haha, a little timid in that way. There are only a few ways he will eat an egg, other than it being baked into something.

    Thx for sharing, and I'll check in on you soon!

    hugs

    Robbi1 said...

    Hi Val, sounds like you are managing to stay very busy still :) Same here - dont know how to slow down! Been scrappin a bit, but like ya said, the older ya get the harder it is to get things done...my house is neglected too since our vacation mid June. Maybe after summer when it is cooler I can give it a good cleaning! All are fine except for a bit of an accident I had - I was up on a chair in the kitchen in Big Bear and stepped back slightly and the chair tipped and I fell back and the round top of the back came up and got me in the ribs. Its been a week and am just barely starting to feel better - Bad bruises - no breaks that I know of! Dumb thing to do and I know better -so no excuse! Off to do laundry and a bit of cleaning, my first day really home since the 5th of July! Hugs and take care now: Robbi

    Anonymous said...

    myscrapbook says: lovely QP. tfs

    Tammy aka bunchie said...

    Hi there! Boy I sure do love your floral quick pages! You are staying so busy that it made me tired reading it! Take care of yourself.