Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Valjs Floral QP 7-1-08

I

I made this Qp in hopes you will like it better than the last one.LOL Dh loves it...so I hope you do too.:) The background paper has a slight texture to it.Click on the preview for a closer look.:)

Not much happening lately.Just doing some housework and hybrid scrapping and trying to lose some of this weight I have put on recently. Dwnlding freebies etc. The usual stuff.LOL

If you have a minute ..scroll down and look at Christy's video she made showing "some" of her dolls she has made from Polymer clay. She did a great job on it.:) She would love any feedback you might have for her. Thanks!

Here is the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 10 comments:

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Jul [LA 02:14am, NY 04:14am, UK 09:14am, OZ 07:14pm]).

    Ms Kittie said...

    Thank you for the QP. Your daughter has a wonderful talent. Love her work. Thanks for sharing. Hope you have a great day.

    justrenae said...

    Oooooooohhhhh! I like this one Valinda! Thanks for dropping by and saying hi. I've been missing you and wondered what is up. It's a good thing I have a few days prepared, I have 3 album pages to do for Ash and Sweet. I always get nervous before I begin that they will look like crap. I'm going to think over it for a day and maybe some ideas will flow????

    Hugs!!! Renae

    Tammy aka bunchie said...

    Hi there! Sorry I haven't been ariound lately....been so busy. I love your girl's dolls! She really has a talent for that. I love your new qp too! I love florals and need to make some more qp's with some of my garden pics. Been so long since I did any photo-realistic pages. Well, take care!

    Anonymous said...

    myscrapbook says: always love your QPs. tfs

    justrenae said...

    Hi sweet Val! No you didn't offend me! I did not allow myself to do (include read comments) anything but create these pages and play with Zoey. I took it at the greatest kind of encouragement and wish I had read it before I started. I was pleased with the first 2, not so sure about the 3rd (but it was optional anyway).

    You are such a sweetheart, I don't think you could be mean to anyone! I know I appreciate you more than words can say! Your friendship means the world to me!

    I had to reassure you before I even posted my LO for the day!

    Hugs Val! Renae

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    HAPPY 4th of JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Morning Val!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nothing going on here today!!!!
    Going to do my daily blog hopping & work on a Birthday LO for my blog for my oldest son can't believe that Sunday 28 years ago I gave birth to him & we didn't know if he'd make it being born a premie at 6 months!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Valinda, your QP is beautiful and Christies slideshow is wonderful. I don't think we can fully appreciate the work and tender loving care she puts into her creation. What a thought that each one is completely unique. How I admire her talent. Thank you (and her) for sharing!

    Love,
    Barb

    Robbi1 said...

    Morning Val. Thanks for stopping by my blog too! - I havent been good in my blogging. Hope you had a great 4th, ours was -0-, we will celebrate today as they have the boat parade and fireworks today on our lake. Michaele and the girls will be over for the weekend so I will be busy.
    Love your QP and your daughters work is outstanding - Tell her to keep up the great work! Gotta run - big hugs,Robbi

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!!!!
    Hope your having a FAB holiday weekend!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!