Monday, July 21, 2008

Valjs Floral BB Page 2

Here is the second floral BB page for you.:) Hope you like it! My DD likes this one the best.:)

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you have left for me.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that.You are most welcome!

This will be a short post today.Not a whole lot to tell. My youngest DS and his family came over to spend the day yesterday.We had a wonderful time.:)

If you would like to add this page to your collection....

Here is the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 4 comments:

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Jul [LA 02:23am, NY 04:23am, UK 09:23am, OZ 07:23pm]).

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!
    I'm still alive but just not up tp pare!!!!
    With the very high Temps & humidity my knee killing me & not sleeping at night its really gotten me wore out so I'm just trying to rest what little I can since I cant sit or lay for a long peroid!!!!
    BUT Thank God my asthma isn't acting up to much right now of course its 2 weeks since I FINALLY quit smoking!!!!!!!! LOL
    The Baby Shower went really well & I got pictures I did manage to do a LO of the Diaper Cake for you to see on my blog!!!!
    TY so very much for both of these MARVELOUS pages!!!!!!!!

    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Jody said...

    Good morning Val. I have been away for a while - summer is my time to spend at the lake with family. I'm in town for this week and then we will be in full blown family time. All 4 kids and their families (7 grandchildren) will be here to spend 2 weeks together.

    Just wanted to say how much I love these BBs. I love the soft colors and wish you could come up with more of them to make a whole album! They truly are beautiful.

    Thanks for sharing

    Tammy aka bunchie said...

    Good morning! Just had to stop by for this one since I got the first one too! I love the color and flowers. tyvm