Thursday, July 10, 2008

Valjs Bubble Brads


Here are a few bubble brads I made a couple of weeks ago.Thought you might like to use them too.:) Hope you like them!!

Thank you soo much for the wonderful comments you have left for Christy and me.We appreciate your taking the time to let us know what you think of our stuff.:)

Not much happening.Still trying to get my files where they belong and getting caught up on my house work.:)

If you get a chance to go see
  • Mrs.Miles
  • .She has a really cool eclectic kit she is selling.I made an 8x8 quick page from it and she is giving it away on her blog and she has one too..just scroll down ..grab the pages and head to her shop to get the kit...after you leave some luv for her!!:)

    If you would like to use these...

    Here's the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 5 comments:

    justrenae said...

    Good morning Val! These brads are just as cute as they can be!

    I will as long as 4shared will comply leave up the downloads as long as possible. I didn't have one ready today (and maybe not tomorrow) so I find other stuff to give away. Today it is 2 frames and 2 overlays!

    I am so glad you stopped by! You never fail to leave a smile on my face!

    Hugs, Renae

    Mrs. Miles said...

    These are NEAT Valinda! I BLOGGED ya!


    THANK YOU so much for your time and talent. I'll catch up to you, but its sunny outside and the weatherman's predicting changing weather... so GOTTA run.

    Love,
    Barb

    LOL - its BECAUSE you made my freebie I have TIME to go outside, haha!

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!
    I'm still alive!!!! LOL
    Just not DL to much lately!!!!!
    Got the Diaper cake done now all I have to do when I set it up is addon the scrapping embellishments I bought for it!!!!!
    I will be taking photos next Sat nite!!!
    I'd do it now but she visits my blog off & on!!!! LOL
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Jul [LA 03:35am, NY 05:35am, UK 10:35am, OZ 08:35pm]).

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Gooooood Morrrrrrrninnnngggg Valinda (in a sing-song voice)

    I just thought I would stop by and say hello. I am on the puter only for a short time before heading outdoors to further clean up after our big windstorm. Theres a ton of trails on our place, and they need raking.

    I hope you have a wonderful day, my friend.

    I like you a really really really lot and wish we could hang out together... couldn't we just sqwinch the continent together in the middle so we were a little closer???? haha!