Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Valjs Brag Book Page 7-29-08


Here's another BB Page. I used a brushed background that I had done a couple of years ago.The doodle corners..I have had for a while too.Hope you like it.:)

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you have left for me.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that.You are most welcome.:)

I wanted to ask you ..would you rather have QP's or BB pages..or a little of both? Please leave a comment for me.:)Thanks

Christy is off today and we plan to go get a few groceries. Not much more going on..so I will get right to the freebie.

Here it is:
  • dwnldlink
  • 6 comments:

    belle said...

    Thanks so much for sharing your lovely work. As for brag book pages or quickpages, right now I'm really using brag book pages. Trying to get a head start on holiday gifts!

    justrenae said...

    Valinda, Your QP and the paper and elements you created for it are all just beautiful!!!! Thank you so much for all you do! You are one special lady!

    Hugs, Renae

    Judy said...

    Love whatever you do...brag books and QP's, so it doesn't matter what you give.....appreciate it all.

    justrenae said...

    Hi Valinda, I am back because I have been tagged (for the second time) and thought I should do it at least once. You have probably been tagged a thousand times but most of my blog friends don't have a blog!

    Oh well here goes (if you don't feel like doing it my feelings will not be hurt!)

    I have been tagged and since I don't have many friends with a blog I have chosen you. If you don't do it, it's OK.

    Im tagging you to let you know i enjoyed your blog...
    if i tagged you, you must follow the same rules below!!!!
    Ive tagged the above:)These are the rules:1. Link your tagger http://addictedtopictures.blogspot.com/ and list these rules on your blog.2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog enjoy!Have fun!!!

    Love and Hugs! Renae

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Jul [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm]).

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!!!!!!
    TY so very much for this MARVELOUS page!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My FAV color!!!!!! LOL
    Not much going on here either except I'm going out in a little while & finish up my drive way bed with mulch!!!!!
    Yesterday I did manage to get my rugs shampooed finally!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!