Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Valjs Brag Book Page 7-23-08

Another Brag Book page.:) I made this one last week. I just did find some pics to go in it.:) This one can be used for the boys too if you wanted. They like butterflies too.:) The photos are of my middle Grand daughter Alexis..we call her Lexi.:) She sure is growing up fast.!

Thank you all so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment or two.:) It makes my day! You are most welcome.:)

Jim (DH) finally has a day off today.He has been putting in lots of hours the last two weeks and hasn't had much time to just relax. Think we will do that today.Don't go anywhere and just play it by ear.:) Hey..that rhymes.LOL Christy was off yesterday and we went shopping .Big Lots and the grocery store.:) I think Big Lots is cutting back on their scrapbook supplies..or I have bought them out...one or the other.hehe My youngest Grand daughter(Destiny) has a B-day tomorrow.She will be seven.Whew! Where does the time go? I got her present and gift wrap while out shopping.:)
Jim is making breakfast so I had better cut this short.:) He spoils me rotten!

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 3 comments:

    justrenae said...

    Hey Sweet Valinda, I made it to your blog first this morning!!! I love the blog list that blogger has added because it lets me know when someone has updated their blog. Oh yeah, cute, cute, QP!!!

    I wanted to let you know that you can use any of my stuff (only you) if you wanted for your QP's. You don't even have to leave me credit. You have been giving the world freebies for so long and are so sweet I just want to give something back to you!!!

    Love and hugs, Renae

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 31 Jul [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm]).

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!
    You probally bought them all out!!!!! LOL
    Looks like I gotta buy more mulch since there are only 8 left & they go in the Lilac bed used the others on the driveway but still need more to finish it!!! LOL
    TY so very much for another FANTASTIC QP!!!!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!