Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Prayer-Heritage Singers




I wanted to show you this video.I love the one that Celine Dion and Josh Grobin does..but I don't speak Italian so I totally missed out on an important part of the song.This one is ALL English..so I hope those of you who haven't heard the second verse..will really get blessed by it.:)It's a beautiful song..and this group does a fantastic job of singing it.

I think instead of a Freebie on the weekend..I will put one of my favorite Christian Videos up for anyone who would like to see it..especially on the Lord's Day.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

4 comments:

justrenae said...

Good morning Valinda! I took your advise and created a kit. It's not too mini but pretty primitive. Really Scarry! Once I made the 1st paper I couldn't stop! I stayed up way too late. Can you tell I have the "O" part of OCD - obsessive!

With love and hugs! Renae

Scrαppín' Coronα Gurl said...

Hi there! I luv your stuff, I am new to this scrapping and I would love to learn to make my own...any pointers? Have a good week, I have linked you I hope it's ok, God bless....SCG

katg1006 said...

Hi Val ((hugs)) of course you can list my blog :) I just started a new one because I didn't want it to be so Scrap centered and I was to lazy to refurbish the one I had *LOL* Hope all is well with you!

Anonymous said...

This is such a beautiful song and video. Thank you so much; I've passed it on.

bthiels