Friday, July 25, 2008

Natural Beauty Layout

Natural Beauty using Cintia Z's
Mini kit Gardem

Here is a layout I did this evening using Cintia Z's pretty mini kit Gardem.The photo is of my Azalea bush in full bloom in my front yard.
  • Cintia
  • and I have been friends for almost two years now.I LOVE her designs.:) If you haven't been to see her new blog and store...be sure to take a peek when you get a few minutes.Tell her I said Hi.:) I thought I would start showing more layouts as I get them done.

    2 comments:

    justrenae said...

    This LO is just beautiful!!! Of course you can list my blog on your list. Other people have and I don't even know them and it doesn't bother me a bit. I have a google alert set up for specific searches, I am pretty sure they have already found me because the renaen**k searches stopped and now only justrenae searches. I created a "My Bestest Friends Blog List" - I have you and Barb listed only. Most of the other people I have gotten close to post as anonymous.

    I think when I post the last template I created I might try a mini kit. I don't think I could ever sell, it would probably be against SSD and I don't want to lose it. I know I would not make very much money doing it, I just want to play around with it. What do you think?

    Lot's of love!!! Renae

    Cintia said...

    My dear friendy! :D
    Ohhh thank you so much, you always sweet :D
    I love layout, so pretty!
    Thanks for the words :D
    Hugs