Monday, July 28, 2008

Olivia Dorazio's New Kit and a Layout by Me



Olivia Dorazio has a new kit in her store today.It's called Junkyard Garden.It's really COOL! I snatched a pic from Mrs.Miles blog and made this layout with it.(she didn't mind) hehe I LOVE the way it turned out. This layout is of Mrs.Miles holding her hand out with a hummingbird feeder on it.She had a little visitor while waiting.See what you get when you are patient?:) Her friend took the photo and it is soo cool.! I wanted this layout to be simple and have meaning for her. I sent it to her this morning and she LOVES it.:) Yay!!:)
You can get the kit by going to
  • Mrs.Miles
  • blog..she has the info there.:) While there..scroll down a little and see the wonderful layouts that she has of this new kit and also the cute video of a water sprinkler and some surprise vistors.:)


    Scroll down on here to get today's BB Freebie if you would like it.:)I did two posts today.:)

    No comments: