Friday, July 25, 2008

I got an award! Twice :)


I got an award from two of my dear friends.:) How totally cool that they would think of me at this time.I am soo honored.Thank you sooo much Jen and Robbi.:)

Here are the rules for Keeping this Awesome AWARD going...
1. The winner can put the logo on her BLOG.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you've nominated

You know when you get a bouquet of flowers and you take one out to give it to the person who gave it to you? Well..each of these two wonderful ladies will get one from me.:) Thank you soo much for being there for me and for being such wonderful friends.!

The awards go back to you first..then I will put the other five up as soon as I get a minute.:)

Here's a link to their blogs:

  • Jennifer


  • Robbi
  • 3 comments:

    Grammadiane said...

    Hey Congrats....You must be so honored......Sending Hugs....

    Mrs. Miles said...

    MUCH MUCH deserved. You are a CONSTANT in my life Valinda. You are a Jewel, and its so good to see it recognised. You put so much into uplifting others, its nice to see it returned.

    I am sending you a huge HUG...

    and some stuffies in the email box for ya too *Grinning*

    Love,
    Barb

    Robbi1 said...

    Awww, thank you so much - you are a very special person in my life too Val - Big Hugs!

    Awesome layout - Nice to see you do them too :) lol - Hugs