Saturday, June 14, 2008

We will miss you Conny!! :(

For those of you who have been around in the digi scrapping world for a while..you probably know Conny B. She has become a wonderful friend to me in the last couple of years. Such a sweet and generous lady.I have soo many of her wonderful designs.:) She has decided to quit digi scrapping altogether and is going to take her blog down at the end of this month.:( She has a new interest in photography and is going to pursue that instead.
Please stop by her blog (link in my sidebar) to wish her well.:) She also has a present for those who stop by.Seeeee...such a giving person..the last thing she wanted to do is give something to us.:)

WE MISS YOU ALREADY CONNY!!!!

p.s.
I am soo glad I have your email address.hehe.

1 comment:

ConnyB said...

You´re such a sweetie, Val! Thank you very much for your kind words :)
You won´t get rid of me anyway *hehe*
I´m glad I got to know you!
BIG HUGS,
Conny