Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Valjs Woodshop Background Papers

I am going to be busy the next couple of days so I thought I would offer the background papers for the Woodshop QP's. That way you will be able to do a whole album if you would like.There are two papers.One wood with screws and one peg board.Remember...the pegboard is made to represent pegboard.LOL It works for me anyway.hehe

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you have left for me.I really do appreciate your taking the time to do that.You are most welcome.:) Enjoy!!

I am gonna take a couple of days off of the blog again.Dh has my scrapbook cabinet ready to move upstairs in the morning and I have been preparing the place for it.He has to finish painting the drawers and put knobs on them...but the main part of the cabinet has been painted and ready for use.YAY!! :) From the looks of my scrapbook supplies..I need him to start another one for me.LORL.:) I forgot to take a before pic and my DS helped me move all the stuff from the old place to the dining table etc. I refused to put it back just for a pic.LOL Just believe me..it was a mess.!!! Anyway... I want to get that organized and I won't have time to design.That is why I am giving you the woodshop papers.You won't have to wait on me.:) Christy is off today and Jim is off tomorrow..so I am sure this place will be hopping.Probably more from me with my foot and all.hehe

See ya in a couple of days.....

LINK IS FIXED:)

Here's the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 6 comments:

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Hi Valinda -

    Gurl, I hope by the time you read this you've had some VALINDA time...
    If I lived close I would have scooped you out the door for a good coffee and some chocolate.

    I can't wait to see your shelving all set up.

    I missed Christy's video the other day and plan to come back and watch it when I take a break later today.

    You take care and I will be thinking of you/miss you!

    Muah!
    Barb

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Jun [LA 02:38am, NY 04:38am, UK 09:38am, OZ 07:38pm]).

    justrenae said...

    Thank you for your sweet comment and for your concern for me. Do you know you are just an angel?

    I love your papers.

    It made me feel so good to see your sweet comment and brought such a smile to my face!

    Hugz, Renae

    the51mom said...

    I have shown the cabinet pictures to my hubby and he may try to get one built for me. So, not only do I thank you for your great freebies, but I thank you for sharing your hubby's talent which motivated my sweetie. PHEW....that was a long sentence. Thanks again!

    Elizabeth said...

    How exciting for you to move into your new cabinet! Thanks for the backgrounds, that was thoughtful and I know they'll go very nicely with the quickpages. I think a few frames and tools and one could make lots of pages for an album! Maybe you were inspired by your own cabinet builder? Enjoy your working break!

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!!!!
    How cool that is to be able to finally get all your scraping organized just don't over do it!!!!
    TY so very much for these AWESOME BGs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HUGS & I'll see ya in a few days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!