Friday, June 06, 2008

Valjs Retro Rings and Brads-PLEASE READ :)


Today you get the rings.I am putting them in two separate folders.One for png and one for psd.The "brads" ARE NOT included in today's dwnlds. I noticed when I did the frames this way ..some of you missed the second part to the frames. That is why I said to please read.:) So...if you want some brads to go with the kit..you will need to come back tomorrow to get them.

These rings I made are for tags and journal strips.You know the ring that goes around the hole in the tags etc? That would be these.:)

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you left me for yesterday's QP and the scrapbook cabinet Jim is making for me.I am so glad you like them.:)

I slept in this morning again.I played most of yesterday with my scrapbooking. I get into moods where I will do that for days and then not do it for a while. Right now..I am loving it.!! :)

Here are the links:

Retro Rings png:
  • dwnldlink


  • Retro Rings psd:
  • dwnldlink
  • 5 comments:

    justrenae said...

    Again, you are such a SWEETHEART! A truly beautiful person with beautiful creations to share with the world!

    Love always, Renae

    Anonymous said...

    myscrapbook says:love your color combo. Thanks for sharing.

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!!!
    Its really early 6:30am!!!!!!! LOL
    TY so very much for yesterday's COOL goodies!!!!!!!!!
    My knee & backs feeling better today!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ccynden said...

    Love the Retro Rings, thank you very much.