Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Valjs Retro QP 7 without frame


Here is a page I made in one of my layouts a few posts back.It is merged.Anything you put on it will have to be to the front of everything that is there already.I just thought someone may like it.:) You can place any of the frames in the kit on it and the round tags too if you like.:) Let me know if you like this one..cause I have a few more :)

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you have left me for this kit.I am soo glad you like it.:) You are most welcome!!

Christy has today off and Jim's (DH) Tuesday Morning store is having it's monthly sale today too.Hmmm..wonder if she wants to go check it out.:) Other than that..not much going on..so I will get right to the freebie.:)

Here it is:
  • dwnldlink
  • 5 comments:

    Angels Digi Scraps said...

    Howdy Valinda!
    Surprized to see me? LOL. You should be, as I make it over to say hi so rarely anymore! :( Lillie gives me a run for my money every day and all day long! Thankfully, she's been sleeping through the night finally for the past few months. Whew! I never thought I was going to sleep all night long again! LOL. I know how much you enjoy seeing pics of Lillie, so I wanted to come by and say hi, also I posted some layouts of her on my blog too. Come see me!
    Hugs,
    Jennifer

    justrenae said...

    Hi Val, Just love the QP and especially the sweet comment from you yesterday! I replied to your comment today on my blog. I really want you to read today's post and let me know if I let out way too much before too many people see it.

    With love, Renae

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Hi Valinda,

    Nice QP! I'm back from a big weekend visiting relatives and a wedding, and now making preps for a 10 day visit with my in-laws HERE so must move on and prepare LOL

    I will catch you, my friend.

    Love, Barb

    Robbi1 said...

    Quick drop by to say "HI VAL"
    We are so busy these last few weeks getting ready for our family reunion/fishing derby havnt had much time to think straight. Love your Retro goodies they are too cute too. Thanks for stoppin by, I know Im really behind on my blog, yiked its been 2 weeks since I updated - better get busy - Take care now and Happy Summer :) Hugs!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.