Thursday, June 05, 2008

Valjs Retro QP 5 Merged


I didn't have another page for you this morning..so I reached back into my files and found this page I had started and didn't finish.I finished it this morning for you.:) It's merged..all you have to do is put your pic in the frame and add tags etc. Hope you can use it.:)

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you have left for me.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that.I know I say it every day..but I mean it just as much today as all the other times I say it.:) Thank you!

I spent yesterday cleaning the house and playing with my hybrid scrapbooking supplies.I also printed out cutout elements to put on them.(you wouldn't believe how many digital elements I have that I can print out and decorate my pages with).hehe If you layer them..they can be soo cute! Example..cut out two or three of the same element and put a popup sticky in between them.I can't think of the name for them.It's too early in the morning and I am still half asleep.LOL Anyway..it makes them raise up above the page some. I made several pages by putting the frames on my pics digitally and then printed them on photo paper and cut them out and pasted them to the page.I don't put the elements on photo paper when I do hybrid scrapping.Just the photo/photos with the frame/frames I have chosen. If you add a shadow to your frame before you merge,print and cut it out.It looks 3D even when you cut the photo frame close to the outside edges.I just cut the outside shadow off.:) Well..I know what I am trying to say anyway.LOL It makes a much nicer page if you ask me.:) If you think ahead of time you won't waste photo paper.Just put as many of your pics on the same page as you can fit.I even arrange them in the clusters that I want and print them out.:) I just thought some of you may not have tried these before.Let me know how it works for you.:)

It's getting later by the minute..so here is the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • No comments: