Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Valjs Retro QP 3 without frames

Here is the "MERGED" page I am offering today. I put the layout of my niece Nicole back on here (see below) this morning to show you which one it is and what I have done with the page. :)You will be able to use any of the frames from the retro kit on it...and use your own title or journaling.Enjoy!!

Yesterday was a really busy day ..so hopefully today will be a restful one.:) I spent the first part of the day shopping with Christy (DD). We started out with breakfast at McDonalds.hehe We had both been wanting a sausage,egg, and cheese biscuit for a while now.I know I have been wanting one for over a month.LOL Then we went to Big Lots.(we have several within a few miles of each other) Christy wanted to see if another,other than our usual,had anything different.One thing they had different was..they didn't have the French Vanilla Coffee they got me hooked on.LOL I tried a new brand of it a while back and am almost out..so I wanted to get some more.I love it.It has a rich flavor that the International coffees don't have.It is sugar free and decaf too.Yay! Anyway...I was disappointed when I couldn't find one single can on their shelf.:( So..we drove the few miles to the next Big Lots and they had five cans and I bought them all.LOL That may sound mean..but when you have to eat sugar free stuff..and you find something really good.You stock up on it.hehe.Plus..like I said..there are several Big Lots within a few miles of each other.:) Hopefully they have more of it..but I will stay away from them.hehe I am the same way with tennis shoes.When I find a pair that my tennis shoe brace will fit in and the shoe fits my foot..I buy two pair.I put a pair back until the other wears out.:) I spend lots of hours and days just trying to find a shoe that will fit the brace and not be too big for my foot.:) I promise..I don't have two sets of the same clothing..purses..etc.LOL
Back to yesterday...:) After Big Lots..Christy and I went to Dollar General.Got a few necessary things and then back to the house.:) Jim (DH) and I met my Mom at Cici's Pizza for supper and then went to Mom's to uninstall a program on her puter that had been upgraded and to reinstall the older version that she was use to. SOOOO ...there was no time to design.:) Oh..Jim mowed the yard when we got back home so he wouldn't have to do it in the sun today.:) Okay..that was my idea.LOL The whole front yard is shaded in the late afternoon.:) He is off today and is gonna work some more on my scrapbook cabinet...but that is another story....:)
Here's the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 4 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!!!!
    TY so very much for both of these AWESOME pages!!!!!!!!!!
    Well I'm glad I'm not the only one hooked on GFI coffee!!!!!!! LOL
    I love the hazelnut!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sounds like you had another great day with your DD!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    paul profitt said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
    ccynden said...

    Wonderful, thank you.

    VJ's Scrap Room said...

    The deleted comment was Spam.:)Someone advertizing for their web page.:)