Sunday, June 01, 2008

Valjs Retro Circle Tags pt.2


Here are the red and yellow circle tags for my new Retro Kit.:) Hope you like these too !

Thank you ALL so much for the fantastic comments you have left for me.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that.You are most welcome.:)

My youngest son and family surprised me yesterday morning by showing up in my driveway.LOL They spent the whole day with us and we ended up having a cookout.:) DH grilled chicken and we all watched movies etc.The whole family was together until my oldest DS had to go to work at six.It was really nice having them all here.:) Glad I had these circle tags done already.hehe

Here they are:
  • dwnldlink
  • 3 comments:

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    justrenae said...

    Val, You are just a sweetheart! Do you have any idea how much I missed you! I'm so glad we found one another again. You are a wonderful friend to have. If we are ever lost again my email is my name change "just..." at gmail dot com.

    You are a friend I want to keep!

    THANK YOU!!! Renae

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!!
    TY so very much for the fAB 2nd set of tags!!!!!!!
    Sounds like you had a nice relaxing day!!!!!!!
    Which you needed anyway!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!