Saturday, June 07, 2008

Valjs Retro Brads


Here are the brads.:) I changed them a little from the preview yesterday.I like these a lot better.:) Hope you do too.!

Thank you ALL so much for the fantastic comments you have left me for this kit.I am sooo glad you like it.You are most welcome! Enjoy.:)

I mostly cleaned my house and did laundry yesterday and then last night I worked on these brads.I had to get up this morning to make the preview for them.:) Not much else to tell so will get right to the freebie.:)

There are two links...one for png and one for psd.:

Retro Brads -png:
  • dwnldlink


  • Retro Brads-psd:
  • dwnldlink
  • 4 comments:

    celie2 said...

    lovin' this kit, so funky and unique!
    thanks again for sharing your talent!

    jburkhart said...

    Hi Val...yes, I am still alive! LOL! Sorry for not visiting you in like forever - oh my, has it really been THAT long???? :) Thank you for your lovely blog visits and all the wonderful comments you left - you know I love hearing from you always! I just finished up reading your last two pages of posts to get a bit caught up on what has been going on with you! First, you made me hungry with your talk of Sausage, Egg and Cheese biscuits - now I am craving one too! Also I miss Cici's Pizza - we got to go to one when we lived in OK and loved it - especially the dessert pizza...hehehehe! Oh and I LOVE International Coffees by General Foods, especially the French Vanilla and Hazelnut varieties....what's the name of the new kind you tried that is better? I might have to look at it at my Big Lots too! Last time I went to Big Lots I found this delicious BEAR Naked Granola in Chocolate flavor...brought it home and loved it....had Mom and Dad go back and pick up the other three bags they had left, so definitely know whatcha mean about getting more than just one if you really like it!
    Ouch with your incident in your office chair....sounds like you were in a lot of pain for quite some time - hope you are feeling a bit better now and are all healed up! My dh did that a long time ago when we first got married....it sure does happen a lot....I am very wary about leaning back in mine at all!
    I have loved seeing how nicely your kit is progressing and all the neat elements, papers, and qps that you have created from them! Great job on them all - loved seeing the neat layouts of your family members as well! :)
    Your new scrapbook cabinet that Jim is making is looking so very nice - you will enjoy having it in your house when it is painted and then you can fill it all up! You will have to take an after photo to show us how nice it looks painted and with all the goodies in it! :)
    Oh......Grey's made me cry....I can't wait until the new season...it was so good and loved the ending! I want more!
    Been busy as usual and not a whole lot of time to get to play on the computer.....my oldest graduated 8th grade (you can see the photo on my blog when you visit again) and my cat has been having a lot of medical problems...he is back home and we are watching to see if he improves!
    Before I forget...thanks for doing the tag....I completely forgot to get over to those I tagged to let them know about it, but I see you saw it on my blog and did it....I enjoyed reading your 7 things!
    Also...that was a great craft site you found - thanks! I bookmarked it and will have to go and read some more - the recipes look delicous!
    Well...time to go watch our 9 o'clock movie - it's Spiderman 3...never saw it but at least it is something new!
    Take care and thanks for your visits and for saying hi!
    Hope I didn't write too long of a post....hehehehhehehe - yah, right!
    Hugs and have a great weekend!
    Michaele

    jburkhart said...

    oops...sorry for the book! :)
    Night!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.