Sunday, June 15, 2008

Valjs Dad QP 4



HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!

Here is the last of my Dad QP's. If I decide to do any more ..you can be sure I will be offering them to you.:) It took a little while to figure out how to make the saw blade cut through that piece of wood...but I think I did okay.:) Hope you like it and can use it.!!
Thank you ALL so much for the fantastic comments you have left for me.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that.You are most welcome.!
I don't know what plans we will be making.We want to grill out today but we haven't checked the weather yet.Time will tell!!:)
I lost my Daddy almost seven years ago.He had a horrible cancer that took his life.:( I miss him soo much. I am comforted though with the knowledge that I will be seeing him again one day... because he knew the Lord.!:) A couple of years before he passed..he and my Mom were in the car driving when he heard the song "Butterfly Kisses". He told Mom that he wanted to get my sister and I that song.They bought a CD for both of us and to this day..I can't hear that song without thinking of him...and crying.


This isn't the video I wanted to put on here..but they wouldn't let us do that one.At least you will be able to hear the song.:)



Here's the one I was wanting to put on here:
  • Butterfly Kisses

  • Here's the link for the freebie:

  • dwnldlink
  • 8 comments:

    Judy said...

    Another superb QP thankyou Father's Day in Australia is the first Sunday in September so I have plenty of time in which to use these papers......yeah right.
    The way the days fly by it will be here and gone before I know it.

    Suzi said...

    Thank you SO much for another wonderful qp :) I loved the story about your Dad and the song. I miss my Dad, too.
    (((Hugs)))
    Suzi

    Mrs. Miles said...

    I am thinking of you today Val. It must be a painful/but/beautiful day, thinking of your Daddy. I am only here briefly, as our folks leave in the a.m. and its late right now. I will come again soon.

    hugses,
    Barb

    PS - your QP / sawblade looks so neat!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Jun [LA 11:40pm] - 16 Jun [NY 01:40am, UK 06:40am, OZ 04:40pm]).

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!!!!!
    See I missed your entry yesterday morning!!! LOL
    TY so very much for another AWESOME QP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Tammy aka bunchie said...

    The guy who sings that song is from a town which is about 10 minutes from me. He is great! I love this page as we will hopfully be remodeling our living room next week and when we do I will send the layout to you! tyvm! I love how you did the saw! Great job!

    Anonymous said...

    Great blog!!!!!!
    claudia anne
    Link:
    http://claudia00anne.blogspot.com/

    Ps you have been tagged by Sindiego scraps!!!

    Elizabeth said...

    these are great pages! My brother does all this stuff, these are just perfect for him, thanks!