Saturday, June 14, 2008

Valjs Dad QP 3


Here's the third Dad Qp. The background is suppose to represent peg board.I tried to take a few pics of the ones Jim has in his shop..but they looked terrible when I tried to use them on the page.So....I did the best I could to make one that would "represent' peg board.LOL I'm happy with it anyway.hehe When I use this page...probably today...I will be putting Jim's name on the handle of the hammer. There's room for wordart too on the side panel.Hope you like this one too and can use it.:)

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you left for me.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that.I know it is rush rush these days..so it is even more appreciated when you have taken the time to say hi.:)

Christy made a video of her cat and my dog.I posted it last night on my blog..so scroll down if you have a minute and take a peek.It's cute!:)

Christy has this weekend off so I have no idea how much I will get done today.Jim has tomorrow off..so I may not get back to making another page until Monday.We'll see what happens.It's not like you're gonna miss anything on my blog.hehe

Here's the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 5 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning once again Val!!!!! LOL
    I've been up since 5am!!!!!
    Yes I know about Conny she had stopped by my blog yesterday to let me know & to give me her addy so I sent her a email telling her my BEST WISHES & for us to stay in contact!!!!!
    I sure hope she follows her heart with the photography because from all her photo's she had posted in the pass they were AWESOME!!!!!
    TY so very much for another FANTASTIC QP!!!!!!!!!!
    I just wish I had photo's of when Don use to do some work & of my Grandfather because he was a carpenter & a farmer!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Just me again!!! LOL
    You did a AWESOME job on the pegboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Judy said...

    Wow love the pegboard....great job and thanks for the page.
    Video of Christy's cat and the dog was too cute.....such a mean mummy not to let the kitty out for a run. Your doggie looks huge.

    Suzi said...

    Thank you for the newest qp! I'm really loving these. Conny will really be missed, but at least she has found a passion for her photography :) She always took wonderful pictures. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate it! I'll be coming back around soon.
    (((Hugs)))
    Suzi

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.