Friday, June 13, 2008

Valjs Dad QP 2


Here is the second QP I made for my scrapbook cabinet memories.:) Just keep in mind...I am not a professional.!!LOL I make pages I like and offer them to you for freebies if you would like them too.:)

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you left me for yesterday's QP.I wasn't sure how many of you would want a carpenter's page ..but evidently there are several of you who have builders in your families.:) That's great!! Glad you could use it.:)

Not much happening here..so I will let you get right to the freebie.:)

Here it is:
  • dwnldlink
  • 6 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!!!
    TY Val for another AWESOME QP!!!!!
    I'm loving them!!!!!!!!!
    Not much here either!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    ConnyB said...

    WOW! You did it again :) Thank you so much Val!
    Excuse me that I didn´t answer, I will send you an email soon, promised!
    I just want to tell you the news before you read it kind of unpersonal on my blog: I say goodbye to the scrapping scene completely. But I want to keep in touch with you for sure! I got to know you so well, and scrapping or not, I love your friendship and hope that we will stay friends :)

    I will write you an email next week for sure (we have wedding anniversary tomorrow and on Sunday we´re invited at a birthday from a close friend, no time before Monday)
    I hope you have a wonderful weekend :)
    BIG HUGS,
    Conny

    Suzi said...

    These are wonderful, Val! I'm sorry I've been MIA, but a lot of stuff has been going on. Thank you SO much for these, I'll definitely use these for the guys :)I hope everything is going good for you!
    (((Hugs)))
    Suzi

    Judy said...

    Thanks for another great page.

    Anonymous said...

    Such awesome things you have made:-) I thank you so much for sharing:-)

    WooHoo! lol

    Cat:-)