Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Valjs Dad QP 1


I am making a few QP's to put Jim's (DH) pics in when he gets finished with my scrapbook cabinet.I will probably have a couple before and after ones. I don't know if many of you will have a use for these "carpenter" ones but that is what I am offering ...so there ya go.LOL Hope you like it. I will have another one tomorrow if I get the chance to complete it today.:)

Thank you ALL so much for the fantastic comments you leave for me.I am sooo glad you like my stuff.:) You are most welcome!! Enjoy!

I was able to get a few things done the last couple of days since I didn't blog.We went shopping for a new DVD/RW disk drive for me.My other CD drive was making funny noises and it was time to find one that wouldn't protest so loudly.LOL I was able to actually open and transfer some files to my other drive too..COOL! DH bought a new drive for himself and gave his other one to me since I wanted one that would be inside my tower instead of on the desk.:) So much for resting my eyes.LOL But I did back off some..so that has to help..right?:)

Jim is off of work today and is planning to work on my scrapbook cabinet again.He has the first coat of paint on it and is going to put the second coat on today.He still has the ribbon area with the dowel rods to make but that shouldn't take long.:) I will have to take a before and after pic of my scrap area too.LOL It will be so cool to finally get rid of those plastic drawers!!:)That's about all there is to tell for now.Have a fantastic day!!

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 5 comments:

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    Judy said...

    Love the QP for Dad....thankyou for shaeing

    Attic Treasures said...

    As a carpenters wife I just have to have this one *LOL*
    I love the way you worked with the details, it is very well made and look stunning! Love it!
    Thank you!

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!!!
    TY so very much for this AWESOME QP!!!!!!!!!!!
    I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I got you beat I have 3 external hard drives 1 has all of my DLs already sorted out on the 2nd has all the DLS that need to be sorted out & put on the 1st hard drive & the 3rd one is a portable hard drive that I'm using to unzip my files & than put back into the already sorted DLs!!!!!!! LOL
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Robbi1 said...

    Thanks Val, thats too cute. I have one on my blog too if you'd like to stop by...I made it with Michaele's Journey Traveled Kit from last year. You are supposed to be restin them eyes...lol, glad you got a drive...that always helps in the scrappin business :)
    Leaving on vacation Saturday and will be back Friday - Our Family Reunion/beach trip - whoopie...Im ready.
    Take care and thanks again!