Friday, June 20, 2008




Okay..I had to completely redo the post that I had... giving the Easter Basket QP away. The link messed up and no matter what I did on blogger..it kept giving me an error. I was going to fix some links in the archive today..but I think I will wait a couple of days to see if blogger cooperates with me a little better.LOL
Be sure to scroll down and see my Scrapbook Cabinet Jim finished yesterday.I posted it last night.:) I LOVE it!!!
I know I am a couple of months late getting my Easter layouts done.:) I had a few minutes while waiting on Jim to finish the ribbon part of my Cabinet. I thought some of you may want to use the bottom QP (the one with Destiny's mouth stuffed with candy).LOL
This QP was done in 12x12 instead of the 24x24 that I have been doing lately.It will do an 8x8 layout just fine.:) I made this one for myself and when I do them for myself I make my pages 12x12 and then print them out on photo paper at 8x8. I just thought there may be some of you who would like to use it.:)
Here is the link...hope it works this time.hehe

  • dwnldlink
  • 5 comments:

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Jun [LA 03:34am, NY 05:34am, UK 10:34am, OZ 08:34pm]).

    justrenae said...

    Those are soooo cute! Val, I let out a little more about my situation. Would you mind reading today's post and tell me if I should delete what I wrote?

    Thanks, Renae

    justrenae said...

    Val, You just brought tears to my eyes! You are such a dear and beautiful friend.

    Thank you so much for your uplifting comment!!! Renae

    Mrs. Miles said...

    My GRACIOUS girl - your scrapbook cabinet is AMAZING - your Jim is SO TALENTED and he knows building for you is speaking your LOVE LANGUAGE. I'm in awe of his talent ... and your organization. And your scrapping supplies. See if I got into 'real' scrapping I would gather all that stuff, and Miles is not (not yet) that talented w/ a skill saw etc. WOW WOW WOW!

    I'm so glad YOU got to make some layouts Valinda. You're always so busy making stuffies for us. What a treat to visit you. See what I miss in a few days?

    I hope you spend the days just playin around in your cabinet!

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Got it now Val!!!!
    ITs AWESOME!!!!!!!
    TY Sweety!!!!!!!!!!!!!!