Saturday, June 07, 2008

Last of the Retro Kit -Flower Elements


I know..it's a mixed up jumble of flower thingys.LOL I made a preview real fast so I could get these up here this evening.(Saturday). My Dh asked me if I wanted to get up early in the morning to go out for breakfast. Now..would you have said "No"? hehe There are two dwnlds..one for png and one for psd. These are the flowers and centers I used on the Floral Retro page.I put them in the folders individually so you can mix and match as you please...just resize them for the center elements for the flowers.:)

Thank you ALL so much for the fantastic comments you have left me for my new Retro Kit.I am soo pleased you are having fun with it and I hope you continue to do so.As you can see..there are sooooo many different ways of using this kit.:) I would love to see anything you have done with it...so please leave a link in the comment section for me.:) Thanks!

I will be taking a few days off to recoop from all the designing I have been doing lately.My eyes need the break.:)

Here are the links:

Retro Flower Elements-png:

  • dwnldlink


  • Retro Flower Elements-psd:
  • dwnldlink
  • 7 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!!!!!
    TY so very much for the brads & flower elements!!!!!!!
    They ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    REST those eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    Lucy's Mama said...

    I just love the simplicity of these flowers---they're so versatile!

    Thank you


    Amy

    Robbi1 said...

    Hi Val - Your cabinet is progressing very well, its gorgeous! Your new kit is really kewl too - Love the Retro look.
    Sorry Ive been so busy trying to get ready for the fishing/familly reunion - leave Saturday and a million things to do - but thought I'd better see what you are up to!. Thanks for stoppin by, I got some new pics up but thats about it.
    Have a great week and ttys!
    Hugs, Robbi

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Hi Valinda -

    Your retro flowers are awesome - they could easily be used as templates as well. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

    I'm glad you will be taking a few days off, and pray they will be refreshing to you. I hope you come back on a big creative streak.

    Will we be able to see more of what dd is doing w/ her amazing dolls too? I'm so looking forward to that!

    Yes, I am having a wonderful time with my Mother in Law, she's a wonderful lady and our time together is precious. Thanks for visiting me while I've been unable to come visit you much... your visits always bring a smile to my face!

    love,
    Barb

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!
    Just leavin some LOVIN!!!!!!
    We had one hell of a thunderstorm last evening that I ended up shuting down my computer!!!!!!
    IT cooled down a tiny bit so I'm going to attempt to work on my flower beds a little this morning!!!
    My knee & back are better for now anyway!!! LOL
    Glad your resting your eyes!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Beth said...

    Please check out the page I made using some of your retro kit. Ilov your designs and thought you'd like to see it. You can find it here:http://scraphappymama.wordpress.com/2008/06/11/crazy-summer-love/