Thursday, May 08, 2008

Valjs Striped Paper 5-4-08


Here is the Striped paper for my new Retro kit. Hope you like it! Now you have four papers to play with. I will work on the frames etc soon.I spent some of yesterday making a couple of brag book pages.I thought they turned out really cute. They look a lot like the QP's though.LOL I couldn't wait to get them into my new brag book album I got about two months ago.hehe You wouldn't believe me if I told you I had things for scrapping that have never been taken out of the package.Still has the plastic cover on them.:) How many of you are hoarders?LOL

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you have left for me. I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that.I know I say it everyday..but maybe it will sink in then...cause I really do love to read what you think about what I am offering. Sometimes I can tell by the amount of dwnlds.That is a dead give away...hehe...but the comments keep me going.:)

Here is the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 4 comments:

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!!
    TY so very much for another FANTASTIC BG!!!!!!!!
    Hoards of Scrapbboking supplies!!! LOL
    Count me in on it I started getting a bunch of stuff before I even discovered Digital & it now sits here!!!!!
    I vow some day to use it though just like my craft eoom stuff that still needs to be gone thru that I started on & never finished it!!!!!! LOL
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Good Morning Valinda. I'm so glad I took some time to visit this morning, and that I had a coffee in hand and 10 mins to relax... I just watched Cristy's video - OMGOODNESS. Very, Very impressive. It so makes me think of going to our local art group and watching people at their craft. I could sit and watch FOREVER. I get lost in this kind of stuff. What a talent your girl has. You must be so proud. Her video is very polished - has she ever considered selling them as lessons, on dvd or such? She has such wit and I could see these totally being useful to someone who's learning? Thank you for sharing! Have a wonderful day!

    purls_gurl said...

    Really nice papers Val, thanks so much for making them freebies! x